1/10/1963 CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
Essentially achieved with the exception of the establishment of a more powerful one world government and the related court jurisdiction issue. Out of the total 45 only number 8 is completely unachieved, 5 -6 are still in progress, perhaps 5-6 others are essentially completed although resistance in small numbers still exists, therefore about 35 out of 45 are already completed and half of those are nearly achieved.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
The Chief has already agreed to this
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
The Chief has indicated as much on an Arabic news station
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
If you watch news closely you will notice Obama just asked Russian to agree to a massive arms reduction
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
Done including very soon Cuba
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
East and West Germany failed to play along and so this objective is unachievable but then again the collapse of this caused many of the other objectives to succeed.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
When was the last time we tested an atomic weapon?
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
Definitely in the works
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
Victory in California
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
Doubt seriously this has changed if anything they have more access.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
Two years ago a student was expelled for suggesting the SSA was unconstitutional--essentially Done although pockets of resistance still exist
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
Maybe in the past but right now not needed Americans has already largely surrendered to Communism
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
Done except radio which is now under attack by the President and Democrats and by others under the guise of the Fairness doctrine
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
Done—the “art” promoted today is either negative or degrading
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
Same as 22 Done
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
Mostly done but like the goal of rioting there is little need because people gravitate toward debasing forms of entertainment
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
Done22-26 are intertwined and largely society condones and accepts all of this
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
Done try carrying a Bible around for a week you will be labeled a nut but if you carry a Koran you will be consider enlightened.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
The current government including the Chief has already said this several times publically--Done
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
Half of this have been achieved not sure if the second half can be accomplished because Americans are not interested in any history except possibly who won last year’s American Idol winner
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
Are there any laws inhibiting the Communist Party in this country?
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
Is there even such a committee active today?
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
Probably in the works but the FBI is largely neutered and therefore like rioting such an action is no longer needed
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
Done but unions have largely disappeared from the economic stage so even if there are some not under their control the effect of a non-communist union is irrelevant
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
Not quite but businesses now believe their failures should be covered by government and their people believe in communist ideas so defacto done
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat]. In progress and as local government social service agencies have gained more and more powers of arrest. Factor in the Chief’s call to form a civilian police force and this is largely done.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
Same answer as 37.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
Not sure but not crucial to controlling America
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
If not done by law certainly done in practice
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Likely to achieve within the next 5 years as society is ready to accept this provision.